Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sundance - Visitors!

Welcome to another installment of Sundance, my unedited brainchild that won't leave me be. I'm happy to have you all reading. Though I am curious about the readers. Especially the one from Russia. Feel free to introduce yourselves, I love knowing my words are read. Mostly because my ego is terribly needy.

~*~

"Warrior?" Grak's voice sounded far away, and surely she imagined the concern she heard. "Warrior, I would ask after an injury I may have missed, but it appears that some patrons from the inn last night have something to discuss with you."

Sound returned all at once, angry shouts and the clang of armor on running bodies. "Oh, that doesn't look very good," she said dully. "I suppose I should stand then?"

Grak grasped her arm and helped her up. "If I may, warrior, there is enough room here that I may perform some small magics for defense."

Kajivar nodded. "You do that while I straighten out, I think my armor has taken a crawl up my backside."

No comments:

Post a Comment